Hunterdon Gastroenterology Associates
When selecting a doctor to treat your illness, choose a physician with advanced training and experience treating your condition. The doctors at Hunterdon Gastroenterology Associates have vast experience in state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, pancreas and gallbladder.
- Has been serving Hunterdon County and Central New Jersey since 1982
- Is the largest gastroenterology practice in the area with over 20,000 patients visits last year
- Has doctors fluent in Spanish, Korean, German, Portuguese and Icelandic. We are the only practice in Hunterdon County with two female physicians
- Offers expanded hours of operation with office visits as early as 7:30 am and visits as late as 8:00pm
Hunterdon Endosurgery Center
Hunterdon Endosurgery Center is the only certified ambulatory (outpatient) endoscopy center in Hunterdon County specializing in treating disorders affecting digestion, the gastrointestinal tract, liver, pancreas and gallbladder. Medical care at the Hunterdon Endosurgery Center is provided by the skilled, board certified physicians of the Hunterdon Gastroenterology Associates and their thoughtful and caring staff.
- Performs sophisticated outpatient procedures using modern, state-of-the art technology operated by highly skilled compassionate doctors and nurses.
- A convenient yet sophisticated alternative to hospital care; we can perform most procedures in a safe, cost-effective environment.
- The Accreditation Associates for Ambulatory Health Care (AAHC) has granted Hunterdon Endosurgery Center its highest level of certification for ambulatory centers.
- Offers expanded hours of operation, with procedures scheduled as early as 7:00 am, and as late as 5:30 pm, with convenient Saturday hours.